Manfrotto 141RC

Edit My Images
Yes
I arrived at work yesterday to a house that had been broken into over the weekend.
In the middle of one wall where the vandals had kicked holes into it, stood a manfrotto 055 and a 141RC head. Atatched to it was a Canon 20D. It was interesting to watch how the forensic police photographed the foot ptints etc and I noticed how easy it was for the officer to position his camera.
Has anyone used this head? I would be interested in their opinion.

Thanks

I have a 141RC on my 190B pro and a ball and socket on my monopod, the 141 gives total movement whilst being nice and compact; great bit of kit imo

I personally haven't used this head, but I do believe it's quite popular.
I did toy with the idea of getting a ball head when I got my 190 tripod, but was swayed by a 'bundle' price with the 322RC2 instead.

I have the Manfrotto RC141 head and really like it but the fact that I bought a 500mm lens and a Gitzo tripod with a Wimberley head I put this up for sale some weeks back.

Still here if you like the idea..:)

Went for breakfast at my ladies restaurant and guess what was there waiting for me :)
Thanks Busterboy, much appreciated, oh and with a bit of fiddling and turning upside down etc, it fits my Velbon tripod. :)
I am still thinking about your tripod though as the velbon is really heavy :)

Back