Manfrotto Green Screen on Amazon

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought I'd post this in case it was of any interest.

The green screen from Manfrotto - the LLB7622 - is usually over £500 retail, and £400 used - Amazon have one in the Warehouse as 'used acceptable' for £277.97 with an extra 30% off at checkout on their clearance sale - so comes in at about £195. If it's not in decent condition you can always return it if you're not happy with it - but for £195 for a £500 piece of kit it might be worth a punt for someone?

There's one available. It might be gone before anyone reads this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lastolite-...756P&qid=1687628515&s=warehouse-deals&sr=1-72

I would have thought a bit of plastic piping and clips, such as in the plumbing trade including push fit angle ends, and a large piece of green material clipped onto it and made at the size you want would be cheaper
Just an idea and fun to make

Last edited:
I would have thought a bit of plastic piping and clips, such as in the plumbing trade including push fit angle ends, and a large piece of green material clipped onto it and made at the size you want would be cheaper
Just an idea and fun to make
No doubt you're right :) But some people like the branded item... And it's cheap for one of these. I wouldn't buy it - but for that much off MRP someone might be interested. I know there's plenty of bargain hunters on here!

Back