Manfrotto Magic Arm

Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered one the other day and received an 'Arri Magic Arm' that's wrapped up in Manfrotto packaging. Arri's seem to go for a lot cheaper around the internet so I'm a little worried a I purposely went for the Manfrotto as I have other Manfrotto gear.

Is it the same thing, is 'Arri' a trade name or something?

Looks the same to me.
I know it looks the same, but it may be a cheaper copy or whatever. I don't mind, but if I've paid £100+ for a Manfrotto Magic Arm you kind of expect it. If I do come to resell it, the Manfrotto arm's go for £60+ on the bay and I haven't seen any Arri's go second hand.

Got a link bud?

It's exactly the same, Manfrotto repackage stuff for ARRI, who are a well-respected name in the film industry.

Both my 035 Superclamps were sold as ARRI and came in their packaging, but say Manfrotto on the clamps themselves. This is where mine came from. Top seller btw (y)

Arri is highly rated in the professional film business. They produce items from magic arms to feature film lighting and their most famous movie film cameras. If the badge is the important issue here then the Arri scores hands down on the Manfrotto.

Sam-D

Back