Manual for Sigma EF-530 DG Super

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone have a spare or know where I can download the manual for this flash.
Has lots of functions and im a little lost.

rgrebby im not being rude but have you ever thought about doing a simple search. You ask alot of questions that A) could be answered by a simple search on TP (B) could be answered by google (C) a bit of common sense would not go a miss.

rgrebby im not being rude but have you ever thought about doing a simple search. You ask alot of questions that A) could be answered by a simple search on TP (B) could be answered by google (C) a bit of common sense would not go a miss.

Not everyone is as knowledgeable as yourself. I guess asking questions is not the best way to learn. Since im a waste of forum space i'll not be here much any more. Thanks for setting me straight..

My mum always used to say 'if you haven't got anything useful to say then don't say anything at all' spoke alot of sense bless her.

To the OP good choice of flash allthough I have heard rumours about problems with them and cheap ebay trigger apparently they use a different pin to trigger the flash.

My mum always used to say 'if you haven't got anything useful to say then don't say anything at all' spoke alot of sense bless her.

To the OP good choice of flash allthough I have heard rumours about problems with them and cheap ebay trigger apparently they use a different pin to trigger the flash.

Your mother was wise. If people are just going to use google all the time we may as well all clear off now.

I wish my mother would adopt that maxim

She'd be a damn site quieter

:LOL:

DD

Sorry i dint mean to be i probably dint word it that well. i jsut thougth that it may have been better off to just have one topic about the same flash... then you could collate all the problems in one and we could all read the one thread to help you out instead of reading through 3 thread on one flash....

There is no need to be silly and leave. The forum is for everyone... some people just sit and read and some leave really useful feed back (which i dint this time and ddo feel quite bad as re reading my post i was quite rude. Sorry)

Sorry i dint mean to be i probably dint word it that well. i jsut thougth that it may have been better off to just have one topic about the same flash... then you could collate all the problems in one and we could all read the one thread to help you out instead of reading through 3 thread on one flash....

There is no need to be silly and leave. The forum is for everyone... some people just sit and read and some leave really useful feed back (which i dint this time and ddo feel quite bad as re reading my post i was quite rude. Sorry)

Thanks, no worries at all. I'll hold off with asking so many questions in multiple threads. Thanks for the apology.

happiness returns.

Yes,the forum already has its own rude person,somewhere up in Glasgee.........;).......:LOL:

Is it me, or is everyone miserable in January, works a nightmare at the mo.

Is it me, or is everyone miserable in January, works a nightmare at the mo.

The problem with January, as someone I know says, is that 'there's too much month left at the end of the money'...

:coat:

Back