Margam park,south wales

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to margam park yesterday with taxi, hoping to get some decent shots of the deer there etc. Firstly,we started out taking some shots of the orangery and castle, then wandered down to where the deer were, but unfortunately, as we were only armed with 75-300 lens, could not get close enough to get any decent shots of them. Not the best of conditions either,as you can see.

Here's the best of what I got, be gentle with me ...I'm only a beginner........

C+C please....

DSC01388.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

I will put the deer shot in the animals and nature section...

Hi :)

Number 2 for me. On the first one the big shaddow on the right is a bit distracting kind draws my eye away from the building.

Has number 2 been HDR'd or was that the shot? I like it.

:)

hill walking girl...i love margam park,used to go tournament casting there(for 10 years,once a month),but hadn't been there for 5 or 6 years...get yourself down there soon.

shrimperblue...yeah,did think about the shadow,is there anything i could have done to remove it(photoshop maybe).no HDR to any of them(don't know how to do that as yet),that was the shot,a big thankyou must go to gerald(taxi) for his help and patience as without it,i doubt i'd have got these shots...

Hi Stan

Prefer the 2nd one myself. Added my version of Margam Castle, not much different from yours. Hope you don't mind.

2008February16-71-Edit.jpg

As you can see from the sky, we suffered from some harsh sunlight all day, not a cloud to be seen. :)

hey mate,no probs with you putting your shot on here..big difference with the filters(if it is the shot with them).really enjoyed yesterday,and appreciate you letting me tag along with you...thanks.got out on the bike today,and wished i'd taken my camera...saw quite a few red kites around the llangadog area today,just hanging there begging to be photographed :bonk:

Back