Marine Bridge At Night

Very nice - good use of colour there. The large size looks a tad soft though.

I like it, great colours. Might be an idea to try cropping out the pavement though? The way it bends under the sign is a little distracting for some reason :thinking:

Hi thanks for looking I tried to crop it at the bottom but it didnt look right,maybe I should clone out the tarmac were its been dug up (y)

Nice shot; perhaps a bit soft. Love the colors and the composition! Very attractive bridge; quite artistic.

What was the source of the colour? The bridge and the statue are not that colour. Did you add a source or was it the street lighting?

Hi thanks guys

hunter20ga Yes it is a bit soft on the bridge its self, it took a while to get lined up for the composition but I think it works,

rh1944 the sculpture is lit with blue inside as is the under side of the bridge, and yep you got it street lighting it was taken at 11-45pm

Heres a shot during the day

Dave

Hi thanks guys

hunter20ga Yes it is a bit soft on the bridge its self, it took a while to get lined up for the composition but I think it works,

rh1944 the sculpture is lit with blue inside as is the under side of the bridge, and yep you got it street lighting it was taken at 11-45pm

Heres a shot during the day

Dave

Back