Marsh Tit

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Managed to salvage one of the bird I specifically went to photograph last week.
- At least I think its a Marsh and not a Willow ??
I expect I've cropped the damn thing too much to the middle again ?! :thinking:

IMG_6219ps.jpg

Thanks
John

Nice shot, John. Another wee bird I've yet to capture.

Cracking capture.............nothing wrong with the crop(y)

Not sure I've even seen one of these in the wild........not jealous at all:D

Hi John
If you can make out the numbers on the leg ring you can email them through and find out not only the species but also the sex age and area it was captured in when the ring was fitted, Its amazing how far some of these small birds can travel in a fw days.

Nice shot, John. Another wee bird I've yet to capture.

Cute bird, and great shot (y)

Cracking capture.............nothing wrong with the crop(y)

Not sure I've even seen one of these in the wild........not jealous at all:D

looks good to me well done

Nice capture

Many thanks everyone. Not sure I'd seen one before for sure but I've been shown this spot now where they turn up pretty much all the time together with Coal tits for a comparison.

Hi John
If you can make out the numbers on the leg ring you can email them through and find out not only the species but also the sex age and area it was captured in when the ring was fitted, Its amazing how far some of these small birds can travel in a fw days.

Welcome Glyn and thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cannot make out the numbers on the ring. It wasn't the best shot I could've hoped for due to poor light - perhaps next time :)

Crop looks ok to me John, its a good shot too, well taken (y)

Thanks Trev - I panicked a bit after the tips I was kindly given yesterday.

John

Nice shot and no problem with the crop. Well done.

Regards: Gordon

Lovely shot in natural sorroundings, well done, I know how hard these are to capture, very flighty little birds :)

Good capture John and the crop looks good to me. I seen one of these briefly the other day but have yet to get a shot of it.

Great shot and the crop looks OK to me.

Dai

nice shot, never taken a photo of one, on my list....(is marsh tit)(y)mark.

Very nice John :clap: - nothing wrong with the crop as the bird has room to look into

i agree,nice capture,thank you

Nice shot and no problem with the crop. Well done.

Regards: Gordon

Lovely shot in natural sorroundings, well done, I know how hard these are to capture, very flighty little birds :)

You're right there, just when the focus has locked on they're off !:crying:

very nice shot
well done

Looks OK to me John, well done.

Good capture John and the crop looks good to me. I seen one of these briefly the other day but have yet to get a shot of it.

Many thanks to you all and for your advice in the past which hopefully appears to have been taken on board by me and be working :) :notworthy:
I thought you had to be quick off the mark with a Coal Tit but these blighters
are something else !! :thinking:

Back