Masquerade

Edit My Images
Yes
masquerade-mono-200k.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46180527@N03/8204694739/sizes/h/in/photostream/

Please view large as it really doesn't have the same effect on the small file above.

Really wanted something urban, dirty and gritty, but managed to put a slightly different twist on things with the mask at the back. The scene is 'busy' but I quite like that, as that's how the area is, and if anything, I've removed some of the surrounding areas to make it more simple. I know this will come down to taste more than anything so would be great to hear your thoughts.

Firstly I think this is a pic with great potential ... I could play with it and the crop tool for hours :LOL:

The heavy graffiti to the extreme left I find distracting and the 'face' is a little bit lost in amongst all the 'busy' going on ... you will be bored to hear it I'm sure but it would make a great letterbox with more attention being given to the path to the face.

There's a lot to take in with the original, though it still works quite well imo
....saying that,the crop also works to a point.....although I'd have kept the archways which are fundamental in my view :thinking:

I would come down lower ... IMO the archways are only fundamental when you know they are there.

Back