may be selling kit....what price to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear you may be forced to sell :(

Take a look through the For Sale forum and see what sort of price some of those have been going for as well as looking at eBay to get an idea of asking prices for the gear.

There are several second hand suppliers' websites listed here as well, that might give you an idea too.

not seen many Canon 5D2's for sale.....paid £2,199 from Bentonvillemall

Hi

Sorry to hear about your troubles, might be interested in the 100-400 if you do decide you have to sell - where abouts are you, please let me know if you do decide

Andy

cheers andyred....im in Leicester by the way

Please don't let this turn into a trading thread by showing interest. The chap has asked for prices ;)

Thanks muchly.

scour the for sale section for the items you are selling and see the prices others seem to be selling at.

or ebay but take into account if you sell here you wont loose so much on fees etc..

gutted, I hate to see a person sell what he/she obviously loves, I know a lot of people call Ebay but done the right way it is safe and you reach a bigger market.

Hi. Sorry to hear your plight, I do know that the 17-40L boxed and in excellent nick is worth £450 ish as I have just bought one. you may get more on the bay but to sell on this forum seems a much safer route to go.

Sorry to see this. Good luck with whatever you decide but keep in touch there are some very nice people on here that will try to help you in any way they can.
Bob

circumventing the rules. closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back