Me Me Me

Edit My Images
Yes
I had great fun making this picture, I used my fuji S7000 mounted on a tripod and used the self timer and kept running into the shot to get into position. The only trouble was the exposure, it was a cloudy, windy day and the light kept coming and going. Needless to say it took a little while to get right. This was done at least two years ago :)

mememe.jpg

Now thats having fun eh! Great idea. Now I'm probably being thick here but how come there are no blurred versions of you as you're running in and out of shot :ponders:

Should have dressed differently for each of the three shots to increase the "WTF?" factor. Interesting use of... erm.... your time, though. ;)

The correct poses to make it look so natural make it work for me :)

Mike Aiken said:
Great shot Marianne, like it a lot, by the way the pictures crooked :whistle2:

Mike
Yeah it is.... oh, and the reflection in the table is from a different picture???!

:embarasse :p :D

Again, very innovative, I like it. I think it could be improved upon with better framing, so all three of you (if that makes sense...lol) are completely in the frame, along with the crooked photo.

yes, that is something that has always annoyed me, but I remember at the time being impatient to get on with the editing and told myself it would look more like it was meant to be if I was half missing... One of my favourite shots, thanks for the comments :)

It is a great shot, Marianne. Must have taken quite a while in PS to sort it out... :thumb:

most impressive, i like this kind of thing, very cool!

I'm surprised we don't see more of these sort of shots, it's really good fun and you're only limited by your imagination. It's incredibly easy to do, the actual photoshop work takes just minutes. The only really critical thing to watch is that the camera doesn't move between exposures, so a tripod is pretty essential. I did a 'How To' on this yonks ago.

CLICK.

A nice easy one is to photograph yourself in three positions on a sofa and do your own version of 'Hear No Evil...... :) Good fun these dark nights when you can't get out.

Marianne, I like this shot which you have executed very well.

I have seen this kind of example done before on other forums and yes they do have the WOW factor when 1st viewed.

Well done..:)

Back