ME!!!!! On the Ice.......

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
We went for a walk today with family, we saw that a lake in a park near us was frozen over (mostly) and could I resist- NO WAY! This is only the second time I have seen a lake frozen over and the first was yesterday. This lake is only about 3ft deep. I like living dangerously:wacky::wacky::wacky:

Shot by Cayley, processed by me! (not that these are too serious).

walk051.jpg

walk064.jpg

totally unprossed
walk059.jpg

No crit for the first time ever but comments welcome. I just thought id share :)

Well I think Britain can forget any gold medals in the winter olympics for ice skating!!!

Haha you fell over :p I like the process on the 1st one.

Well I think the judges skating scores are in

Artistic Merit 1.0, 0.5, 1.0
Technical Merit 0.5,0.5,0.5

hey, can i ask what filters etc you used on the first photo you posted?? the darker effect of the sky and ground are really striking... cheers

hey, can i ask what filters etc you used on the first photo you posted?? the darker effect of the sky and ground are really striking... cheers

Never ever used a fliter (although im getting some for landscapes very soon). The dark areas are vignetting and I think I did an exposure exposure filter in lightroom for the sky, only something I discovered how to do a week ago and not really nesicary.

I'm going to have to come down on the side of sensibility here. That was a fekking stupid thing to do. And to be honest the pics aren't worth it...

I'm going to have to come down on the side of sensibility here. That was a fekking stupid thing to do. And to be honest the pics aren't worth it...

It was 3 ft deep, I was extemely careful and worst come to worst I would have got wet. Actually less than 3ft, that cone in the first pic is touching the bottom. :)

Back