Meerkat (1 added, attempted escape)

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Meerkat from today, was looking for something different to my normal shots, think I like it, what do you think.

IMG_1592.jpg

The attempted escape.
IMG_1708.jpg

Last edited:
not sure about the background stu ,i know you can,t control the colour but he blends in a bit to much . nice different take on it though (y)

Got to say i agree re background, "Green is keen":D

not sure about the background stu ,i know you can,t control the colour but he blends in a bit to much . nice different take on it though (y)

Thanks Mike, agree about the BG, prefer them on green myself, but have Oh so many like that, still not 100% on htis one myself to be honest.

Got to say i agree re background, "Green is keen":D

Thanks Brian, you know I like that green :D how did yours come out on the green.

Thinking of putting the attempted escape up :D

definatly put up the attemted escape i dont know how the one i saw got out (y)(neither do the keepers)

Last edited:
definatly put up the attemted escape i dont know how the one i saw got out (y)(neither do the keepers)

Added to the OP, they literally just jump up the wall :D, when I got there this morning had 2 of the playing at my feet :D :D :D

I like no.1 regardless of the bg but don't know if that is down to me knowing the location :D

No.2 I like the fact he looks as if he is thinking about what is in the distance...

I like no.1 regardless of the bg but don't know if that is down to me knowing the location :D

No.2 I like the fact he looks as if he is thinking about what is in the distance...

Thanks Ryan, they are getting quite bold now, as you know they have been doing this for awhile now, and if you approached they would head for home like a shot, the 2 that were out first thing though, I walked towards them to get them in, but they just sat at my feet, looked up at me as if saying, Yea, what you want then Mr :D they were not bothered about people in the least, that cant be a good thing to be honest, as it is just asking for kids to play with them :D

Little buggers arent they! Great shots again Stu.

Back