Meeting Jo's Challenge Part 1

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
In this thread Jo listed a whole load of fruit for me to have a go with (photographically! :D)

A trip to ASDA and Sainsburys tonight furnished me with some of the items in Jo's list! Here they are! More to come when I figure out what some on the list are :LOL:

1) Dragon Fruit

3066124035_a1e8097cc6_o.jpg

2) Lychee 1

3066108501_031e2955ff_o.jpg

3) Lychee 2

3066123687_67507d50e9_o.jpg

4) Physalis

3066108131_de9fa4eaa9_o.jpg

5) Passion Fruit

3066108843_0e91a1de75_o.jpg

6) And a lemon I like :)

3066949608_a0c2c69b61_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very colourful, and lots of interesting textures.

Number #5 looks figgin disgusting! I think I like your lemons best with the red detail on the pips. :)

OMG ... nom nom nom :D :clap: Great stuff John! Did you try the Dragon Fruit?

Very colourful, and lots of interesting textures.

Number #5 looks figgin disgusting! I think I like your lemons best with the red detail on the pips. :)

Ah but it tasted lovely :) Cheers Lee

OMG ... nom nom nom :D :clap: Great stuff John! Did you try the Dragon Fruit?

Cheers Jo! Not tried it yet - I'll take it home with me tomorrow :)

Thanks for the inspiration btw :) (y)

You're welcome John. You should make up a wonderful platter of juicy fruits ... share them together ;) ;) :naughty:

Good set John, fruit has all sorts of amazing colours and textures in it. 1 and 3 for me.

5 kind of reminds me of invasion of the body snatchers :) The rest get the taste buds going Have you tried a pomegranit yet ?

Nice set, the lemon is a great shot and probably one of the few that would entice you to eat it.

That last one is good and sharp... sorry I couldn't resist :D

These are great and the lemon is my favourite... great composition and colours, and the pips grf add something extra. I get the feeling if I were to prod my monitor a little burst of lemon juice would jump out at me! :clap:

Back