Mercedes CLS

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a shoot last night for advertising posters, and thought I would share a few with you guys, I have not shared the proofs with the client yet, so input is appreciated.

MercCLS2.jpg

MercCLS1.jpg

MercCLS.jpg

CLS8.jpg

i like the last 3, for some reason the first one doesn't work for me but the rest are great!

p.s they dont offer you a complimentary cls do they? nice if they did lol

I can certaily see #3 on the front of a brochure or advertising poster! well done :clap:
The others don't stand out quite so well IMHO

:agree: ... #3 is the potb Kris imgo ... (y) ... the setting of the first one really doesn't do the car justice and is probably not a keeper again imgo ... :thinking:

The second and fourth are also pretty good but not quite in the same league as #3 ... ;)

TFS though m8 ... :D

:p

#1 - I like it in theory, but I feel the car needs to fill the frame more across the bototm of the picture....

#2 - yes, that works.(y)

#3 - again, very nice, but same as #1, car could have done with being parked a tad further forward [nearer the camera], to maintain the building detail and symmetry but a bit more car....

#4 - sorry, doesnt do it for me :shrug:

As a whole, pretty nice shots, technically well done (y)

Cheers guys, the main reason there is so much space in the shot is that there needs to be text over the top (yet to be chosen) I have plenty more for them to choose from, see below.

This was the first time I's used flash on stationary cars, tricky than first thought!

CLS.jpg

CLS5.jpg

CLS7.jpg

CLS10.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

Back