Mercedes SLR

Name
Nathan Hulse
Edit My Images
Yes
I went to Mercedes-Benz world in Weybridge, and they seem to be accomodating for photography. Only thing with this car was you couldn't touch it. Unless you had the required £360,000 you had to view it behind a rope. There were 2 on show/for sale.
slr_merc_1.JPG

nice. is yours on order.....?

I've got to admit, after sitting in some of the less expensive Mercs on display, I think I'd prefer a Jaguar. So no, mine is not on order, oh and lack of funds makes it difficult as well.

Not the Mercedes camera I was expecting to read about :embarrassed:
Paul

The SLR to have is the coming soft top ;)

Grace, style and power with the thrill of catching wasps in your teeth at warp 9

:D

Did you try any abstract shots of the cooling vents or the side pipes........what about the brakes

i'm waffling now.......:exit:

Cool, saw one of them outside the Hilton in Manchester and could never seem to find out what Merc it was.

The SLR to have is the coming soft top ;)

Grace, style and power with the thrill of catching wasps in your teeth at warp 9

:D

.::

now that sounds fun! I want one! I want one! :D :D :D :nuts:

I had a chance to sit in one in Germany.... ahhhh took everything in me not to turn over the key and get the hell out of there. Who woulda been able to catch me?

of course I don't think there was a key but a start button or something but well you get the idea....

Back