METZ 54 MZ 4

Name
Brad 'Electron-Don' Foster
Edit My Images
Yes
hi i have found a second hand one of these.

http://www.devoncamera.co.uk/index.cfm/photographic/Products.Details/product_id/625?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=pcn&utm_term=METZ_54_MZ_4_54_MZ_4i_Canon_EOS_E-TTL_Compatible&utm_content=feed&utm_campaign=devoncamera

for £100, from a shop ain excellent condition, not even a year old.

i dont really want to spend this much on a ettl flash, i was going to get a £60 bower one from ebay, but i thought for £40 more i can get a "proper" flash.

any opinions on this device or my options would be great.

thanks

brad

I've got one and think it's excellent. Is the one you're looking at dedicated to a camera make or is it the one with the interchangeable modules so you can use it on different cameras?

Only thing with mine is I've lost the rubber bungs that cover the connections on the side, the diffuser thingy for the fill flash isn't secure, but I never use if anyway and it doesn't have a PC socket, you have to use a METZ cable or a cold shoe with PC socket for off camera stuff. The leads are easy to come by though.

Good things, power, adjustability, A,M,TTL and strobe modes, swivel, apgradeability through new modules. I paid a hell of a lot more than that for mine from Kerso and if I had the money I'd snap up the one you're looking at.

Back