MG Club Racing Oulton Park

Name
Nick (yes there is more than one of us)
Edit My Images
Yes
It must be 10+ or more years since I have shot racing cars at Outlon Park so decided it would be good to go back on see if I can still do it. Well I need more practice but overall it worked out OK. Here are some from Saturdays MG Club racing, they have been resized for the web.
Now planning more trips to Oulton.

Paddock Through Fence.jpg

MG Num 69.jpgTVR 34.jpgMG 16.jpgAxle Fix.jpgV8 Race.jpgQuick Metros.jpg

Great photos mate do you need a press pass or any thing like that or just turn up pay your money to get in and shoot away

Great photos mate do you need a press pass or any thing like that or just turn up pay your money to get in and shoot away

Oulton Park is one of the best circuits in the country for spectator side photography, very little fencing and you can access about 75% of the circuit. So yes turn up, pay your money to get in and shoot away. The next event is a single venue rally on bank holiday Monday, well worth a visit for the £16 entry fee

Thanks.

As others have said all taken from the spectotors side of the fence. Outlon has many places you can get good images from.
At the moment I think they are doing Ticket Only you'll have to check on the website, but yes turn up and shoot away :)

Back