Michelle at sunset

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_3502-1.jpg

I like this image Steve, beautifully exposed, and a good idea, JMO your subject Michelle is little to central, try a same ish shot with a full reflection, and would like to see a portrait framed shot, with full reflection, saying that it is a strong image, (y) Id be happy :)

Really like that mate :clap:

I think Michelle being central really suits :)

I agree with Dave would have liked to see a portrait frame with the full reflection (y)

Really like that mate :clap:

I think Michelle being central really suits :)

I agree with Dave would have liked to see a portrait frame with the full reflection (y)
This was the nearest I got to what you're suggesting.........

IMG_3500-crop.jpg

I think I prefer the portrait version more, it just works better. Primarily however, your subject in the centre no longer seems to be a problem and the position of the sun is far more equal.

i love both of them, great idea, well executed.

I like them both, lovely colours and exposure. I do like the landscape version as it is, would have been even better had you taken the shot slightly earlier when there was just a tad more of those lovely colours.

I'd choose the portrait version but with the exposure of the landscape one :)

I like the portrait one - maybe darken the very top of the sky a little to hold the eye in - otherwise pretty near perfect.

I'd choose the portrait version but with the exposure of the landscape one :)

Pfffft, typical snapper. Never happy eh. ;)

I have to say, I agree with robert but out of two very pleasing images, I'd pick the portrait version if I had to choose. If only because of the way you've caught the light on the ripples. Very nice.

Another to agree with the portrait image. The composition works a little better.
I must ask though, what's she doing with an iron on the beach??? :bonk:

Another to agree with the portrait image. The composition works a little better.
I must ask though, what's she doing with an iron on the beach??? :bonk:

hehehehehe - I'll tell her that - you can't have enough shirts ironed!! :LOL:

Portrait one is really nice. I Think I'd like the landscape one if the figure was to one side - maybe looking into the frame so to speak.

Great idea though.

Back