Michelle

Name
Robert Purvins
Edit My Images
No
Thought I'd go ahead and get some critique on one of my latest image before it goes to print, just in case I've missed something :)

20090104_0271.jpg

Before it goes to print? Bit late for C+C then isnt it? :D

Ok, well for one, I love the processing, gorgeous B+W tones. My only niggle is that she doesnt look very comfortable, like the pose is forced. But hey, not much you can change now, I would be happy with that though :)

LOL? Why LOL? What on earth made you laugh out loud to that pic? :p

Well I still have the photoshop file with all the separate layers, so pretty much anything can still be changed, hence the before it goes to print (;

It is indeed one of the first frames, so she wasn't feeling quite comfortable in front of the camera yet, though the laughter is as real as it gets. A friend of her was behind me and noticed the photo umbrellas could be used just as a regular umbrella (;

They also fooled around with a roll of toiletpaper for some reason as can be seen here :)

73b34f1e3734529e511ec5e83215591d927.jpg

How, erm... random :D

Off topic, if you do your smilies with the bracket last... : ), they will make a real smilie :D

Heh no doubt random.

And regarding the smilies, I'm well aware of the "proper" way to make a smiley, I just enjoy beeing somewhat different -> (; <- And not having a green lil widget in the middle of the sentence makes me seem almost serious from time to time! No joke!

Back