Micro Nikkor 105mm f2.8D

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
A very kind gentleman from this very forum sold me this lens yesterday. I had been looking for the Sigma version, but decided to go with the Nikon. The one I had originally lined up was sold, but I was offerd this instead, and I'm very glad I was.

Here are a few Q and D's, quite literally taken minutes after the lens arrived, hand held, with on camera flash. This lens is sharp!! I need a ringflash!!!!:LOL:

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

they are great it makes me want to keep my canon 100mm macro lens but i promiced the wife i would sell it lol

I saw an older non-VR version for sale in my local shop recently but £450! Seemed a little steep to me. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

I saw an older non-VR version for sale in my local shop recently but £450! Seemed a little steep to me. How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking?

The way Doug goes through camera gear..................... He will tell you next week when it's up for sale...................:razz:

No offence Doug....(y)lol

I bought one when I got my D200 last year primarily for macro shots. I had had it for 6 months before I realised just how good it was as a 105mm prime lens!

Back