Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
4344735800_bd00ec32b8_b.jpg

4392186277_18f850b5b0_z.jpg

4392957400_112ddb7f02_z.jpg

4392186387_e586c1b352_z.jpg

Great work (y) thought I think you need to have a word with your milkman as your milk looks a little bit of an odd colour :naughty: :coat:

Great focus nice and sharp and actually the colours are wonderful too (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Superb shots. #4 for me
Thanks Anthony
Great work (y) thought I think you need to have a word with your milkman as your milk looks a little bit of an odd colour :naughty: :coat:
Cheers Matt, straight from the farmer...well not really but the farmers cow:shrug:

Great focus nice and sharp and actually the colours are wonderful too (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

#3 for me!
Thank you David

Very very cool, would love to produce something along these lines! Congrats!
Thanks Bex it is great fun doing thid albeit a bit messy.

The black ones look kinda odd, all liquids are reflective to some degree but milk seems like the number one fluid not to choose if you want to reflect black.
I like the first one, its more animated than the second, and a shade sharper maybe..(y)

The black ones look kinda odd, all liquids are reflective to some degree but milk seems like the number one fluid not to choose if you want to reflect black.
I like the first one, its more animated than the second, and a shade sharper maybe..(y)
I had to read your statement a few times before I got what you are referring to. The third image look glossy enough, but I agree that the last image seems a bvit dull and less glossy. Thanks.

really like the last 2 allan, how did you do them?
Not very easily! Put a drop of milk on a mirror, then add some drops with food coloring in to the drop on the mirror (I also use black acrylic). Then release a drop from height that passes through an optical sensor, that triggers the timing device (Mumford Time Machine) which fires the flash (4off as, as nuch light as possible is needed because the aperture is someting like f22 to try and get as much DOF as you can) it is the flash that captures the action. All this is done in a dark room. HTH.

Sounds complicated but they look ace!! Good idea and good results!

I was going to ask about how you got the colours aswell so thank you for posting how. Well worth the effort!

Love the colours in #3

I like number 4, but number 2 is where it's at for me. It looks awesome! Like a little planet earth!

Back