Milk drops.

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to have a go at getting some milk drops. More practice is definitely required. Also discovered that my sensor is really dirty.

_POR2063_edited-1.jpg

_POR2085_edited-1.jpg

_POR2104_edited-1.jpg

_POR2118_edited-1.jpg

_POR2138_edited-1.jpg

_POR2141_edited-1.jpg

_POR2142_edited-1.jpg

_POR2143_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the comments. I see what you mean about the shadow.

Ye I like these, maybe a differebt lighting set up but then I guess the deffinition would be hard to sort out!?!?!?!? either way good work!
:)

Excellent shots! 6 & 7 work best for me (y) If you just used pure milk was it the semi-skimmed or the the full fat type? :)

Thanks for all the comments. I have looked at these again and the more I look at them the more I unhappy with them, lighting is crap composition is no better. Any suggestion on how to improve greatly appreciated. I know what I need to do re lighting, it's more on technique I need help. Thanks in advance

Thanks for all the comments. I have looked at these again and the more I look at them the more I unhappy with them, lighting is crap composition is no better. Any suggestion on how to improve greatly appreciated. I know what I need to do re lighting, it's more on technique I need help. Thanks in advance

What's wrong with the lighting and composition as it looks okay to me :thinking: The shadows give it a feeling of depth. - btw my comments about the milk were actually partly serious :) Try adding some water to the milk and you will get more action in the splash if that's what your after (y)

Steve

What's wrong with the lighting and composition as it looks okay to me :thinking: The shadows give it a feeling of depth. - btw my comments about the milk were actually partly serious :) Try adding some water to the milk and you will get more action in the splash if that's what your after (y)

Steve

Cheers Steve, I did mean to answer you question and forgot:bonk: it was pure milk of the semi skimmed variety. Maybe I am just selfcritical, when I look at everyone elses work on here I feel I am fighting a losing battle.

Back