Mini Beasts

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Still deciding if i like bug hunting or not so i thought i'd pop into the garden and find out. Anyway here's the results :shrug:

1) Hover on Passion Flower

2) Lady Bird

3) Hang On

4) Looking Out

Click for large, and thanks for looking (y) Any and all C&C welcomed.

I really like them! :) Especially No 1. But I might have tried to take shots on a less interesting background though, if you know what I mean :)

I really like them! :) Especially No 1. But I might have tried to take shots on a less interesting background though, if you know what I mean :)

Thanks matey. All the "pink" stuff is a rather large hydranga bush that's starting to fade. Seems to work as a bg though i think.

Paulie W

Like these and it looks like you do like bug hunting to me.

No1 really works for me distracting background or not, its the differing stripes that work in my eye and I am sure will not for others.

What set up were you using for this capture?

Lovely. I really like number 1, for some reason the background is working for me.

Paulie W

Like these and it looks like you do like bug hunting to me.

No1 really works for me distracting background or not, its the differing stripes that work in my eye and I am sure will not for others.

What set up were you using for this capture?

Thanks mate.
Setup :LOL: was a monopod. Thats it.

Lovely. I really like number 1, for some reason the background is working for me.

Thanks Julie (y)

i love the hoverfly on the passionforna the colours have come out great. What lens were you using and flash unit?

Loving the colours in no. 1 and the detail in no. 4. Very nice set of shots. Need to get me a Macro lens!!

i love the hoverfly on the passionforna the colours have come out great. What lens were you using and flash unit?

Thanks. Lens is a 105 VR micro, in natural light, no flash.

Loving the colours in no. 1 and the detail in no. 4. Very nice set of shots. Need to get me a Macro lens!!

Thank you, and yes you do :D They also double up as pretty good portrait lenses too.

Back