Mini Clubman

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a shoot for a local magazine, they were not fussed about interior shots, just wanted it somewhere locals would know, and the driver promptly got it stuck on the beach, it must of been amusing to the group of people who gathered to watch, Still, I got a cheer when I drove it free, lol.

IMG_2103Final.jpg

IMG_2196-2Final.jpg

IMG_2169Final.jpg

IMG_2159-3Final.jpg

Last one for me...great angle, works really well and integrates beautifully with the surroundings.

Nice one!

Cheers,
James

love these cars :) id love to this sort of photography :(

I dont belive this... I was just wondering yesterday if they would ever make another clubman!!!

Dont like this version though :puke:

Nicely photographed though..(y)

#2 is my fave, but they are all nice, good comp and nicely focused

Cheers for the comments guys, in future though, i will ask them to only ask me to shoot nice cars, lol

:LOL:

nice set mate i think you have done well with what you had..

always a pleasure looking at your threads

md(y)

what he said

well done to BMW for designing a car were the passengers have to climb out into the road.

And when you open the door it takes the seat belt with it so you trip over it into on coming traffic:nono:

Love the last one (y)

When I first thought this thread I thought it'd be an original clubby :(

Great shots which bring back happy memories of Port Erin (crap car though.... )

Great shots

Although not a true Clubman...1275GT was a propper Clubman!

To me #2 looks like a childs toy left in the road and the sea wall is the roadside kurb!

Great pics...

IIRC the 1275GT wasn't a Clubman. Had the Clubman style grille, but was called the Mini 1275GT

Clubman was 1100cc saloon or estate. Traveler (sp) was estate only - I think.

Nice pics mate - Shame about the car!

IIRC the 1275GT wasn't a Clubman. Had the Clubman style grille, but was called the Mini 1275GT

clubman was the front style of the car, therefore the 1275GT was a clubman, as was the estate, there wasnt a traveller in the clubman style front, it was known as an estate, atleast it is on my v5 anyway

2nd and 3rd ones are my favourites.

The second one makes the car look nice and small (which is a good thing).

shame the rear of the cr is ugly though lol

Not a big fan of the car, but your shots are great. The lighting in #1 looks a little unnatural to me around the lighthouse. The grad filter maybe a little too strong?

The last one is the best overall product shot in my book.

Back