Mini Rolling Shot

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
4146489083_8444559f1f_o.jpg

Honest comments please. Even if you don't like it, tell me why!

Its a good photo but nothing stands out to me and says WOW. Maybe a bit more contract or a less distracting background.

Cheers for the input soo far :)

Gordon, we were on a motorway on our way to Germany so no can do on that part :LOL:

Dave, to be honest with you, i never think about my backgrounds so i will definitely bear that in mind for future shots! Thankyou

Cheers for the input soo far :)

Gordon, we were on a motorway on our way to Germany so no can do on that part :LOL:

Dave, to be honest with you, i never think about my backgrounds so i will definitely bear that in mind for future shots! Thankyou

Perhaps the mini was going to fast, but you could have taken it when you were slightly in front rather than behind it...

Im driving to Germany next week! Good stuff lol

Pure pleasure. Going for the xmas markets with the missus, then stopping of in Brugge on way back to stock up on the beer!!!!

Currywurst - been ten years since I was in Germany!!! lol - pop down south and you can have some! :)

Went to Brugge last year, love belgium beer so it would be rude not to stop by and get some!!

3 more days of work then im off!!!! yay!!!

Going back to your pic - is it with the window open or closed?

not bad shot considering the amount of wind that would have been battering the camera! good stuff (y)

I knew that was germany even before i read the post. Driving through germany all you see is bloody walls alongside the roads!
Like the shot, but agree it would have been better facing towards the camera!

car is sharp, rear shot for carl isnt to bad front would be better.

I honestly at times think people forget that for some shots its not allways possible to select a background (it is the real world afterall) :shrug:

colours look a bit desaturated mind.

Back