Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of Minster Lovell Hall

281213020-37-XL.jpg

281213020-25-XL.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look.
Cheers
Graham

Love both images, especially #1. Judging by the sky and rich colours I would say you used a circular polarizing filter???

Excellent :)

We used to live in Witney so I know the hall well (y)

I love one. I am a sucker for a nicely lit reflection, and well, this is it. I can see you've used a polariser. I might have used a soft 0.3 nd grad just to allow a bit more exposure of the fg. A little more brightness never would go a miss. Nice verticals too.
I like two. The front of the image is good, I just think the top needs a little more space on top of it. But it does fill the frame well

Excellent :)

We used to live in Witney so I know the hall well (y)

Thanks Norkie, its a place I don't go to enough.

I cannot choose between them! great shots well done

Thanks Jeremy

I love one. I am a sucker for a nicely lit reflection, and well, this is it. I can see you've used a polariser. I might have used a soft 0.3 nd grad just to allow a bit more exposure of the fg. A little more brightness never would go a miss. Nice verticals too.
I like two. The front of the image is good, I just think the top needs a little more space on top of it. But it does fill the frame well

Cheers Steve appreciate the feedback, didn't give a thought about using a grad in 1 something to bear in mind next time.
See what you mean about 2.

Last edited:
Back