Missing History

Edit My Images
Yes
I don't know if you all follow major league baseball over here, but I just have to say damn my luck!

The Colorado Rockies are the butt of almost every joke here in Denver (because we're tired of picking on the Nuggets -- NBA). But now they've gone 20 for 21, and with one more win, they're in the World Series. It's a Cinderella story. My husband is a sports shooter for CBS and has been travelling with the Rockies for weeks.

Yes, the World Series, right here in Denver of all places. And where will I be?

In the UK, that's where! LOL.

Oh, well. Couldn't possibly get tickets now, as I'm not wealthy or a thug. But forgive me if I check my Blackberry for scores every now and then during the workshop. ;)

- CJ

Would be bad manners, wouldn't it?:eek:

:D:LOL:

Well, hey, we have had bad weather here in Spain for weeks now, and next week the forecast is for sun - and where will I be - sitting behind some desk, trying to stay awake at some old workshop in a dark hotel in some small town in a grey and wet country watching 'Miss' playing with her mobile thingie...........

Well, hey, we have had bad weather here in Spain for weeks now, and next week the forecast is for sun - and where will I be - sitting behind some desk, trying to stay awake at some old workshop in a dark hotel in some small town in a grey and wet country watching 'Miss' playing with her mobile thingie...........

:D:D:D

Cruisin' for a bruisn' aren't we?:LOL:

Steve,
shhhhh she'll hear you
and then we'll all get whipped

(please!)

LOL!

OK, I DO hope you all know I was just having a laugh in the original post. Honestly, I haven't been able to bring myself to watch any of the games recently. I get too tense. Instead, I watch something else or use the time to process film, and just keep tabs on the score via espn.com. I can do that from anywhere.

Really, I'm happy to be headed back to the UK. I leave early morning on Wednesday, so tomorrow's my last day to get everything in order. Not long now!

Whip's already packed, by the way. Floggings will commence shortly.

- CJ

CJ - as I am sure you know (and if you don't, you soon will find out) I am all bark and no bite...
I too am getting really excited, albeit a little nervous at being exposed (ohh err..) as a rubbish camera owner with a little luck..

Steve - sadly middle aged, over the hill, and rather meek and mild..

Back