Misty Valley

Keltic Ice Man

Glossary King
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
Bought a box of mixed filters on ebay the other day, and was just going out to work when the postman came, so piled them in the car with me.

I was heading to Kendal over the A6 road round shap, so when I go to the top I stopped for a while and tried out loads of shots with the filters.

Even though it was the start of beautiful day the mist was still hanging from the fells. I took this shot and at first thought it was probably bin fodder - (maybe it is?) - I can't make my mind up.

What do you think? I'm not sure if there's enough going on in the pic, but then again a few friends have said it is nice and calming. :thinking:

mistyvalley060607_DSCF0028_.jpg

TFL

Allan

well it's very blatant filtering for my taste and as you say, there's not an awful lot going on. I'd have probably sent it binward at first viewing too.

But I think your freinds are right, I like it alot. :)

i like that! very nice

hmm, very orange allan, kinda freaky.
Hey, i hope your gonna head over to kendal when i am there.

Sorry but for me it is kinda flat and uninteresting ... but that is just me !

You usually inspire with your work KIM ... even before the 350 arrives !

Keeper in my book.

It's obviously filtered, but does it matter?... there has to be room for self expression. I rather like it anyway. :)

Initially its plain but its gradually grows on you, i kinda like it now, can imagine it in a big long frame on someone's wall.

Has the image gone?

I can see it, Fangman.

Back