MkIII + x2 + 300mm Any examples?

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Anyone got or know of any examples of a canon 1dmkIII + x2TC + 300mm

At over 200 quid for a x2 I wouldnt mind knowing what quality with the above setup before trying.. I know it will give me 600mm and f5.6 :)

i'll take some shots tonight when i get home if i remember

d.

I can offer you 300mm 2x tele on a 1dmkiin if thats any help

Cheers.. I did cricket this weekend and the 300+1.4 isnt hacking it.. still losing 3/4 of the pics when cropping :(

I can offer you 300mm 2x tele on a 1dmkiin if thats any help

if they are good then that would swing my decision :)

cricket is the only reason I have the 2x tele. email me dom at modernpics.co.uk and ill link you to some full res stuff

Done cheers:)

Kipax, if you cover the postage both ways (RMSD) you can give my 2xmk2 TC a try out or if your in north sheffield pop in and try it out.

Mark

Kipax, if you cover the postage both ways (RMSD) you can give my 2xmk2 TC a try out or if your in north sheffield pop in and try it out.

Mark

That would be brilliant and I would know exactly whats what in the one weekend... If you dont need it this weekend and the weathers fine :) I should have cricket sat... I have Blackburn v West Brom sun at 4pm .. might get an hrs cricket before that :)

No idont need it this weekend, if you PM me your address I will send it tomorrow by RMSD, you will have it wednesday.

Edit : I'm pleased with the results when I use it on the 400 f2.8

Will do that now... brilliant :)

Kipax if you like it and decide to buy I have a Canon one sat here doing nothing so make me an offer on it ! (2x that is )

is it a mk2 ?

Well today i recieved the x2 off mho for testing purposes... a big thanks to him for that:)

first test it wouldnt AF without a nudge when changing distances of great value.. second test it seemed to focus quick and ok.. looking at test pics there a bit hit and miss but the proof will be in the pudding as they say... do a cricket match and see what happens:)

Back