mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

spam sandwich?? ;)

Kebab after a night out

Preferably while walking (tottering?) along the road, throwing out the salad a bit at a time, then discovering you've got the 'Hot' sauce when you asked for 'Mild' - priceless (y)

Vanilla ice-cream sarnie when you fall through the door helps though :LOL:

I can honestly say I have no idea whatsoever what you all are consuming. Except the ketchup. Got that part.

- CJ

CJ you lot eat Corn-Dogs - possible the most horrible thing ever to be passed off as 'food' - allow us our culinary perversions please...lol

Bacon sarnie on white bread with Heinz ketchup - oh, and HP is for 'snorker sangers' - never put brown on bacon...

Sausage & Egg Barm with Red Sauce. Result :D

Or a cheese & onion crusty cob with a pint of cider in a pub garden on a summer evening...drool...bliss...:love:

Thinly sliced carpaccio of beef topped with caramelised red onions lightly drizzled with a good balsamic, fresh parmesiano reggiano and wrapped seductively in a toasted ciabatta.
Bellissimo:love:
Glass of Chianti.
Job done

this of course can be preceeded by grilled goats cheese and cherry tomatoes, drizzled with balsmamic and a pile of rocket :D

OH YES!!!!
A lady with taste:)
Dean

Large wholegrain bap (warmed) 2 sausage,2 egg, Hp and pepper. Job done.

Bacon sarnie on white bread with Heinz ketchup - oh, and HP is for 'snorker sangers' - never put brown on bacon...

tomorrow will be snorker and eggywegg butty time, got some nice sausages, some fresh eggs and some oven bottom muffins (clearly they arnt muffins in either the english muffin or the american cake way of things but they're hellanice!) wont be sullying anything with brown sauce though, vile stuff, i might partake in a bit of red though!

YUM YUM IN MY TUM:banana::banana::banana:

tonight i need:beer:

just had a pork roast, LOVELY! wanted beef but morrisons is **** and dont have any cuts of beef small enough for a meal for 2

Buy big! Leftovers for sarnies! YUM!!!!!

Back