Model Cutout

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I say model. She's actually just my mate that's willing to pose for me. :)

The original plan was to try a sort of 40s or 50s pin-up shoot. It was fraught with problems. A mixture of broken down cars, extreme wind and cold, and dead flash batteries. It was originally shot in front of a pretty pink beach hut on Mersea Island, but I thought I'd see how It looked on a Caribbean beach. I'm quite pleased with it.

The skin smoothing was mostly at the request of the model. I realise it's quite OTT, but I think it kind of works in this context anyway. Processed in CS5, and a sort of cross-processed look added with Color Efex Pro.

6549797781_004c10e750_z.jpg

Its a nice image .

You can spot its a cut and paste a mile away but still its a nice image..!!!
#

MD(y)

I really like it (y) yeah you can tell it's a cut and paste but the the hell it was a little bit of fun (y) I did my cousins wedding for them by way of a arm twist and wedding present :LOL: and did one of them cutting the wedding cake on the moon :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

:D Cheers. (y)

As I said, it was in no way meant to look realistic. How could I justify skin smoothing to that extent if it was? I wouldn't have posted it in this section either, if realism was what I was aiming for. :)

6549797781_004c10e750_edit.jpg
[/IMG]

Very nice image, i wondered what it would look like i little less obviously pasted so i had a quick mess!

Try creating a new layer and using the smudge tool very small
to create strands of hair. Or alternatively load some hair brushes,
there are loads on deviantart

Good advice, thanks. Not sure I bothered saving the PSD file, so I'll give that a go next time. I actually got a photo of the same girl dressed as an air stewardess at a New Year fancy dress party, so I might try and put her on an aeroplane. :D

Thanks Tony, good effort, but there's something not quite right about it. :thinking: I think the edges might be a little bit too blurred.

Nice colourful image. I think it works really well tbh. (y)

scott... i really like this image... i think the clothing seems to warrant the cut and paste feel to it.. that retro feel... wouldn't change it .. well done

Back