looking for inspiration.
bubbles-thought.jpg

end of the day.
drinkin.jpg

looking for the answer.
the-answer_.jpg

md(y) and matty(y)

Last edited:
Excellent set. Photogenic chap. I like #3 best which I think is an excellent capture with the bubbles. Well done.

(y)

cheers mate...

:thinking:

that bad :shrug:

md(y)

cheers i have a few of 3 that i will share later..

md(y)

You can tell that Matty was having a good time!!He's a natural in front of the camera. Another vote for#3.

like them dave, a good set there i especially like the 3rd shot with the bubbles.(y)

Well done mate, nice and sharp, looks like a lot of fun. Love the lighting.

G.

Nice set :) Liking no 2 myself - good and sharp and very well lit! But all good and original!

Portraits are not my thing so don't really feel qualified to crit and usually refrain from commenting on them. However, these really caught my eye. Everything seems right with them. Very pleasing indeed.(y)(y)

You can tell that Matty was having a good time!!He's a natural in front of the camera. Another vote for#3.
he does enjoy it...
like them dave, a good set there i especially like the 3rd shot with the bubbles.(y)
cheers dom old boy...
Well done mate, nice and sharp, looks like a lot of fun. Love the lighting.

G.
lots of fun yes mate. more to be had im sure
Nice set :) Liking no 2 myself - good and sharp and very well lit! But all good and original!
thank you young man
Really nice shots with very good lighting. You have really made his eyes sparkle. I particularly like the one with the bubbles.:clap:
matty picked the bubbles one " his fav"
Loving the lighting on these Dave ...

I like #2 & #3 best, you have the cutest models (y)
well most of my models are my kids glo :naughty:
Portraits are not my thing so don't really feel qualified to crit and usually refrain from commenting on them. However, these really caught my eye. Everything seems right with them. Very pleasing indeed.(y)(y)

thanks again brash . as you dont comment on portraits this means alot

md(y)

thanks for the comment luke.

md(y)

Back