Molten Sky

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Wednesday night from Dunchurch - quite a beauty :)

3953273735_903c24ca55_o.jpg

Very nice. I was going to attach a picture of a sunset I had taken the other day but to be honest I didn't know how. Is there anyway to attach a picture to a reply?

Very nice. I was going to attach a picture of a sunset I had taken the other day but to be honest I didn't know how. Is there anyway to attach a picture to a reply?

Cheers :) Same way as you would post in an original thread if you'd started one ay the OP :)

Wednesday night from Dunchurch - quite a beauty :)

3953273735_903c24ca55_o.jpg

Oh wow, now that's a sky (y)

You can upload it from your PC to the galleries on here and link from there or do you have it on a site like photobox or flicker ?

Nice one...I don't know where Dunchurch is but we had the same up here in the Midlands.....I put one on later on the same night.It really was great...changing by the minute.

Keith (y)

What am I doing wrong? When i try to upload images I am told the file size is too large (one photo is 2.81MB !). I assume I have to compress this somehow.

Thanks folks for the comments

Keith - Dunchurch is in the Midlands close to Rugby, bottom of the M45

Adam - 200mb is the max size for the TP gallery, just resize and upload :)

Back