Monaco F1 Qualifying.

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Won't give anything away well not too much but quite a few people are un happy about MS and Ferrari. Anybody else just seen this?

hmmm did look a bit suspicious, but why did he do that? he was fast enough?

I'll only say that apart from the MS incident, there are some drivers who never made it into the top 10. With the inability to find many places to be brave enough to overtake at Monaco, there are going to be some disappointed teams and drivers.

should be an intersting race

matty said:
hmmm did look a bit suspicious, but why did he do that? he was fast enough?
I think Alonso may have been faster in his previous sectors so would have taken pole. Does seem similar to the accident he had with Damon Hill years ago where by Damon Hill lost the championship to MS. I thought MS was innocent in that one at the time, now I'm not so sure.

I'm hoping Webber gets to make use of his grid position and has a faultless race.

aye like to see webber do well, Rosberg can do well from 10th on a one stop, safety car could make it pay for him!

MS has a history of it, when hill was going to pass him in australia he deliberately took him out

Monaco has to be one of my favourite tracks. I'd love to be able to go there to take some photos of the cars and the ladies too of course.
Trying to take photo's of more than just motorsport. lol

Sad news about the President of Michelin who died in fishing accident.

Monaco is my favourite track, and as for MS he should be made to start from the back of the grid. It's not the first time he's pulled a stunt like this. He look very uncomfortable in the press conference, he is a great driver but will do what ever it takes when things don't go his way. He knows he's losing his grip as the dominating force in F1 and is turning into a bad loser imo.:thumbsdown:

If he can't win by fair means, then he should get out of the sport.

Never liked Schumacher anyway. I despise his arrogance.

Joe T said:
Doubt it imo. I think it might well be a procession :(

might be :shrug:

about time someone stood up to the bad (cheating) tactics of certain F1 teams and drivers.
The best thing to happen to F1 in a long time.

watched it again last night ont he news, he needed to lock that front right a bit more to make it look less deliberate, and maybe jst nerf the barrier, not hard, just enough to make it look accidental....

Back