Beginner Monitor for editing

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
Can anybody steer me towards a good brand and model of monitor for editing ..

thanks..

I've just bought a Dell Ultrasharp U2415 last week and absolutely love it to bits. It's not 4k but I get 1920 x 1200 on my mac mini.

I can recommended Benq 27" for £500. It's my first editing monitor so I can't compere it with anything else but I am more than happy.

Another vote for the dell ips range, have a look at nrg it for deals if you do not want to buy new.

My current Dell Ultrasharp is around 8 years old, I'm looking to upgrade to the Dell Ultrasharp 2515H for its higher resolution of 2560 x 1440. It's cracking display, worth every penny.

Just a tip from all my researching a few weeks ago before I pulled the trigger...if you do go Dell, buy the U model, not the S model. Very similar model codes i.e. Dell S2414h and Dell U2415. Two totally different kettles of fish. The U models are individually calibrated by Dell and each one comes with a 'certificate'. I paid £220 for my 24". Love it and is so sharp.

Just a tip from all my researching a few weeks ago before I pulled the trigger...if you do go Dell, buy the U model, not the S model. Very similar model codes i.e. Dell S2414h and Dell U2415. Two totally different kettles of fish. The U models are individually calibrated by Dell and each one comes with a 'certificate'. I paid £220 for my 24". Love it and is so sharp.

They still need calibrating properly out of the box though. regardless of the certificate.

Very happy with my ultrasharp though.

Thanks for the info Folks, moneys tight at the moment but I need a monitor upgrate as soon as possible..a friend of mine
is in a club and he is to get me something to calibrate my two present monitors.
Big difference in my images when I looks at them in the local collegge monitors there,s are super quality set up.

Back