Monopod Holder

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Just wondering, while at a BSB round this year saw the pros togs with what I can only explain as a cup/small cylinder suspended around there waist and then the monopod would sit into this,
1 has anyone seen these? are they home made? has anyone used one?
2 if the answer to any of the above is yes please enlighten me.
Will try and made one if thats the way but if you can buy them all the better.
Thanks
Paul

Good point. I've seen togs with them too, but I've never seen one in a shop. Will ahave a little trawl round the old 'tinternet.

you can definitely buy them but i think it might be more state side sorry i cant be of more help

My dad has a home-made one, he reckons they are very good, but never tried it myself.

ilovemom-mug300.jpg
+
Men_s_Fashion_Belt.jpg

:)

Got a pocket in your trousers? ;)

I like these KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) suggestions.

Bit like the USSR vs USA space race. USA spent $300m to design a pen that could write upside down in space, the Russians took a pencil.

Choccy...

If you have a Lowepro bag (can't comment on other brands) That looks exactly like the little bag you get to attach a tripod, I bet that would work too...

A fishing rod butt holder is used for fighting rather big fish. There are many different sizes and styles available. Here is just one example to give you an idea of what I am talking about. The cross screw is removeable. There are other styles which actually have a cup in which to insert the rod (monopod). Fishing gear is usually (in the USA anyway) a LOT less expensive than photography gear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIMBAL-FIGHTING-BELT-ROD-HOLDER-MODEL-A-3_W0QQitemZ400001213329QQcmdZViewItem

I like these KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!) suggestions.

Bit like the USSR vs USA space race. USA spent $300m to design a pen that could write upside down in space, the Russians took a pencil.

Choccy...

Are you sure?
(Click the blue...)

Back