Moonrise over Darwen

Name
let me think....Donald
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely looking moon tonight but I totally blew the pictures - any positive comments gratefully recd.

darwen_night_2_small.jpg

Donald

The moon has been blown into nest week but I reckon that the same shot with the exposure correct for the moon to look more realistic wouldn't have been a patch on this one.

I think this is far more interesting and gives a slightly surreal look to what could have been an everyday scene. (y)

It does look a bit surreal. Does it lean to the right a little you can never tell in Darwen, things are either up or down, never left or right..

I am not too sure either about the lean! I think I might have the white balance a little too cold and shame about the airplane coming out of the moon

I have to say I rather like it. yes, the moon is blown completely, but you wouldn't have got the interest in the houses, nor the odd reflection effects from the clouds.

I have to say I rather like it. yes, the moon is blown completely, but you wouldn't have got the interest in the houses, nor the odd reflection effects from the clouds.

:agree: I'd be tempted to try and clone the plane out of the sky, but other than that it's nice; quite surreal in a way.

Back