More Bikes Oulton Park

IMHO - nice shots that could be improved by better focus and panning to blur the background and give a greater impression of the speed of the bikes. What settings did you use ?
#4 is the best and could be improved by a slightly wider crop and removing the grass bottom left.
Overall I am just jealous that you are there and I am not ;)

IMHO - nice shots that could be improved by better focus and panning to blur the background and give a greater impression of the speed of the bikes. What settings did you use ?
#4 is the best and could be improved by a slightly wider crop and removing the grass bottom left.
Overall I am just jealous that you are there and I am not ;)

Thanks.

I agree that my "panning" needs some work and yep you right cropping out the grass at the top of #4 works, however it is only cropped top and bottom other than that it is how it came out the camera (not bad for a Pro end camera with a CCD 4Mb chip :) )

Most of them I think were taken at 320th sec not sure of the Aperture could have been f5.6, think I will stop down a little more change to Aperture Priority or use Program Shift.

#3 was taken with 1000th sec, yes I know way too fast a speed, but I have been doing some other shots and, as usual, forgot to change the shutter speed back down. Live and learn.

Super Bikes this weekend, will give it another go.

Last edited:
Back