More BSB Cadwell action - Josh Brookes @ the mountain

Edit My Images
Yes
To Join all the other Cadwell BSB images, I though I would add something a little different ...
RS10CP-290810-4281.jpg

After seeing Josh during warm up I had an idea for a multi image shot, I didn't realise quite how far he jumps as well!

RS10CP-290810-4084.jpg

anyway here is the result of my efforts!

Josh-pano-4636b-WEB.jpg

C&C welcome..

Out of interest is that about F4? Also what lens and body?

1st pic was with 1DMK3 and 400 F/2.8

Tv @ about 1/640 not sure of apeture (no exif reader to hand)

a great set, the montage is brilliant, I once tried this with Rossi passing through the foggy Esses At Donington but the result was not as good as yours.

It's a shame you weren't on the opposite side of the track as I automatically view this left to right :LOL:

haha, I considered soing the same from the other side, but the background and because your below the track, doesn't really work as well.

Love #1 & the montage is great (y)

#1 is the picture I had in my head when I visited Cadwell but couldn't find a place to shoot it from.
You absolutely nailed it... thanks for making my 'head shot' a reality. :)(y)

Stew.

Thanks!

I have sent him a link to the images, but I'm sure he gets loads!

nicely done. did the same thing myself at the first Cadwell meet this year, but from a non-media angle ;)

King_Of_The_Mountain_v_2_by_el_ginge.jpg

Amazing shots, what length lens was used?

Thanks again all.
It was interesting to see at Silverstone BSB last weekend that the traders were selling a very similar print to #1, I was chatting to the guys explaining I had taken an almost identical shot the same day, although I don't think he believed me!

I wonder where these traders get their images from.

Back