Smokey Busker

busker.jpg

Just in case it rains! (Regents Park)

just_in_case.jpg

Two heads are always better than one!

two_heads.jpg

Do you like my lotus blossom?

blossom_girl.jpg

Sacchi and Sacchi..... advertising Camden style.

moh_girl.jpg

Some real characters in that there place m8 ... did you feel out of place ... or not ... :LOL:

The busker is probably my fave from this lot Chuckles ... very good pic ... (y)

:p

More great candids! yes, the place was crammed full of some very strange characters. I for one felt very plain and boring next to these lot! (I mean the strange folk, not Marianne & Barry btw... just to clear that up ;) )

Very nice, esp the 2-headed woman :eek: :LOL:

Glad you had a 'interesting' time there with Mini.

Minimeeze - just in case you're reading this Cheryl - No, I don't think I'm going to let Kay come down to Camden Lock with you, I think it would be safer (but not cheaper) to let you both go shopping - I might even pay :bonk: :D

ha ha....we should have taken photos of ourselves so the viewers could make a comparison! I definitely felt unsafe in Camden, I remember going to London as a teenager, (what's that road full of hippy shops?) and didn't feel so vulnerable then.
I actually made a donation for a few shots of the smokin' guitarist but Barry and Cheryl both got better shots than me, just off to edit my version now, I'll bore you all with it in a mo ;)

RickMezza said:
I think it would be safer (but not cheaper) to let you both go shopping - I might even pay :bonk: :D

You do realise I have this in writing now... wait til I mention to Kay that you're funding a shopping trip for us in London :exit:

Well if that's what culture and living in a more open minded society does for you thank christ I live in the highlands :wacky:

minimeeze said:
You do realise I have this in writing now... wait til I mention to Kay that you're funding a shopping trip for us in London :exit:

...er....I did say "might pay" :bang:

"did you feel out of place ... or not ...?" You bet (I was wearing shorts too...!) :LOL:

"Is that last pic a guy or a gal?" Definitely a gal (I think :shrug: ), most certainly didn't like a camera pointing at her, even it was from the other side of the street (thank goodness for busy London roads)! ;)

Thanks for your comments folks. A most interesting day and adventure. If I ever do it again I will be taking a longer lens with me for sure!!!! :naughty:

very good, interesting shots, i WILL have a go at this sometime, but i dont think we have such characters round these parts

Back