Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
img4948019gs.jpg

img4965018wt.jpg

img4975019vu.jpg

img4950015xk.jpg

Ken.

I think the first works the best. The scale is great. From the tiny windows of the house to the huge cathedral behind.

These are up to your usual high standard but for me it is a close call between the first and second shots. The first one works well due to the difference in scale between the Cathedral and the house were as the second has the addition of a great view up the river to the bridge balanced by the clouds in the sky.

The first shot is showing sensor dust in the middle top of the sky and some of them are showing signs of noise in the sky too, especially photo 4. I don’t know why that would be there other than due to the processing but it may be worth looking into if you are thinking of getting prints done. :)

HTH

The first one is superb. Durham Tourist Office offering a contract for next years brochure?

A set of P Cards like this are better that what is available locally!

I am spending more time taking old houses and views since retirement and we are catching up on short breaks, so I know what to aim for.

Thanks again for the comments, just couldn't go into Durham without shooting the Cathedral....Those are the last of them, I promise I won't post anymore Cathedral shots. City streets next ;) .
Steve said:
some of them are showing signs of noise in the sky too, especially photo 4. I don’t know why that would be there other than due to the processing
1 & 4 both shot with iso 1600 :doh: took a while before I realised why I was getting such high shutter speeds :nut: . I did retake these with iso 100 and thought they are the ones I processed....unfortunately not :doh: along with my first Durham Cathedral thread also being shot at iso 1600 :doh:
Thanks again.
Ken.

Back