More from Teesdale

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of others from High Force and surrounding area.
High_force_1.jpg

The_Rush.jpg

The_Path.jpg

For some strange reason everyone who visits the falls leaves a coin embeded in this fallen tree.
Money_on_trees.jpg

Teesdale_2.jpg

those clouds are amazing again, looks like a good productive area for you, nice shots :)

Seems to be a slight halo effect on the first and the sky seems to lack the punch of the bottom half of the image. I think the 2nd is the best shot. Nice smooth water against harsh jagged rocks.

The tree one is a unique shot. Love it.

#1 looks as though the sky has been 'burned' in photoshop.

The waterfall shot #2 is a lovely shot and the last one has a lovely sky which merits the 2 1/3rds of the shot, I presume taken with a CPF?

petemc said:
Seems to be a slight halo effect on the first and the sky seems to lack the punch of the bottom half of the image.
Bachs said:
#1 looks as though the sky has been 'burned' in photoshop.
1, 2 & 3 are multiple exposures. In 1 the sky had been altered slightly in PS, just tried selective colour to try and bring some blue in, Rather than the grey overcast look which it was.
The Cpf was used on the last shot, however after only recently reading the correct way to use these, i'd be surprised if it was set up properly.
Thanks for looking.
Ken.

all very good Ken, very good indeed

Thanks guys. Nearly didn't put 2 & 4 up as didn't think you'd appreciate them, but they were part of the day and High force. I like 2 because of the smooth shiny rocks on the far side, being rounded by the force of the water.
Adrian....Did you go to the Town for Spencer Tunicks photoshoot?

KenCo1964 said:
Adrian....Did you go to the Town for Spencer Tunicks photoshoot?

I thought about it but the security was tight to say the least. Even the Journal photographer had to go on the Tyne Bridge. And the real reason is that I couldn't be bothered to get up at 4am on a Sunday!

Adrian said:
I thought about it but the security was tight to say the least. Even the Journal photographer had to go on the Tyne Bridge. And the real reason is that I couldn't be bothered to get up at 4am on a Sunday!
Thousands of naked women on Tyneside and you couldn't be bothered to get out of bed :eyesup: NAh I couldn't be bothered either :) Didn't think i'd get close enough for the lens.

The first and the last are excellent Ken, your photography is coming along nicely :)

BTW he did a dusk shoot as well for the late wakers ;)

Steve said:
The first and the last are excellent Ken, your photography is coming along nicely :)
Thanks Steve, I nearly mentioned this myself. I am really pleased with how I am progressing and believe my success rate is on the up (I can nearly get 2 good pics from a 1 gig card :icon_cool :thumb: :) }. Using the AEB certainly helps but need to get into the habit of checking my shutter speed and or upping the ISO to enable faster shutter speeds under certain circumstances, which is something I keep forgetting to do. Still lots to learn but enjoying the travel as I go, certainly getting more fresh air and seeing a lot more of the area and in a new light.

Back