More from the Raynox

Very nicely done, loads of details. The last is my fave.

NIce set Damage, I really like the the dung fly, hairy little critters aren't they ;)

Great use of the Raynox John (y) I was trying mine out recently on the 18-55 lens, even with that it gave excellent results.

Nicely done Sir...........No2 for me (y)

Love the Raynox! I use mine with a Fuji S100fs + cheapo Macro Rail from China (£20.00) amazed at the IQ its capable of.
Do you have any of the greeny metalic beetle shots? (not sure what they are called but we have loads in the garden)

Love the Raynox! I use mine with a Fuji S100fs + cheapo Macro Rail from China (£20.00) amazed at the IQ its capable of.
Do you have any of the greeny metalic beetle shots? (not sure what they are called but we have loads in the garden)[/QUOTE

I dont have any of the beetle, but i know the ones you mean. do you have a link for the rail? i shoot all my insect macro's hand held :)

I like the first best - the dark background really gives the colour of the flower impact (y)

Do you have any of the greeny metalic beetle shots? (not sure what they are called but we have loads in the garden)[/QUOTE

I dont have any of the beetle, but i know the ones you mean. do you have a link for the rail? i shoot all my insect macro's hand held :)
Hi,
Here's the link to the macro rail! bargain at £18.09 and free postage, very solid and can't go wrong for the money!
Cheers
Brian
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-2-way-Mac...in_0?hash=item2ea6a22ac1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Back