More Kingfishers

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
A couple more of the same kingfisher from my last post, which was more of a crop than I would have liked.The first was when the aggression started and one when it was catching little beasties.

kingfisher14x1.jpg

kingfisher20x1.jpg

Karen you are a very talented lady and why oh why are you only an amateur photographer. I have seen your wbsite and all the photo's on there - loved the birds of prey and the bright orange eyes of the Sparrowhawk - I would be proud to say I had taken any of them.

All I can say is keep them coming. Have you any photo's of Peregrins? probably not as they are not on your website, but I thought I'd ask.

Martin

Karen you are a very talented lady and why oh why are you only an amateur photographer. I have seen your wbsite and all the photo's on there - loved the birds of prey and the bright orange eyes of the Sparrowhawk - I would be proud to say I had taken any of them.

All I can say is keep them coming. Have you any photo's of Peregrins? probably not as they are not on your website, but I thought I'd ask.

Martin

Thanks very much Martin what a lovely thing to say:) As for the peregrins sadley no images the ones I was hoping to get about an hour away from me were cruely poisoned by (I cant repeat what I called them) someone and to make it worse the eggs were in the nest, so I didn t get the chance, but will be trying next year.They have nested at Coventry Cathedral I think it is but they are hard to get a good shot of might have a try but the 100 and so steps to the top are a bit of a put off:LOL:

Last edited:
Your more than welcome Karen. I believe in being honest and giving praise where praise is due and you deserve every bit you get.

Martin

Loively shots again from you Kaz (y) I am liking #1 with the spread wings :)

hi karen
what a beautiful pair of kingfishers but i have to ask you after running my self ragged trying to get a shot of one im still on the starting blocks so whats your secret for success. oh and by the way i get to see kingfishers pretty regular but they are always in flight
kind regards ian

Cracking pair Karen :D

Lovely captures. :clap::clap::clap:

Your more than welcome Karen. I believe in being honest and giving praise where praise is due and you deserve every bit you get.

Martin

Nice set Kaz,especially #1 (y)(y)

Wonderful, as above #1 is a cracker (I love attitude!) (y)

Nice work Kaz :)

Loively shots again from you Kaz (y) I am liking #1 with the spread wings :)

hi karen
what a beautiful pair of kingfishers but i have to ask you after running my self ragged trying to get a shot of one im still on the starting blocks so whats your secret for success. oh and by the way i get to see kingfishers pretty regular but they are always in flight
kind regards ian

Cracking pair Karen :D

Lovely captures. :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks everyone much appreciated:)

Back