Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I've called this one 'The Winner Takes It All'

TPF_Cards.jpg

Some good stuff coming out of this Catdaddy :thumb:

regards

like that too, the lighting is excellent and the composition well thought out, well done!

Thanks Stephen & Matt! I went out and bought the bloody poker set for the sole purpose of taking a pic like this!

I'm not sold on this one, to be brutal.

To me it looks like you just took a picture of the table and coloured the edges in black/fake lighting. Could be wrong but that was my first thought.

That's fair enough, GfK - first impressions count... Having said that, I hope it still stands up as an image, regardless of the lighting method used...

Catdaddy said:
That's fair enough, GfK - first impressions count... Having said that, I hope it still stands up as an image, regardless of the lighting method used...
Yeah without over-analysing it its a decent pic.

Been hanging around this lot too long, thats my trouble. :stir: :whistle2:

It is good that the themes and subjects being posted on the forums are driving people to attempt new things and gain new skills. It is all good experiance and irrespective of who likes the finished image or not, we are all broadening our horizons.

Regarding the image, I do actually like it a lot although I can see fingezs point now that I have read his reply. It wasn't my first impression though. :grinshake

Back