sue

Edit My Images
Yes
balloons.jpg

tp1.jpg

tp2.jpg

tp3.jpg

tp4.jpg

Some more photos from today, various things, mostly animals I guess as it is a zoo. Really must find somewhere else to take pictures, but I never know what to take, at least in a zoo it is easy, you take the animals. The Lion was taken through a fence, some came out better/clear than this but there we go, dont know how to get rid of it so there it is.

tp5.jpg

Not sure about this but had a go, i guess it looks better, maybe more of my photos can come out of the bin now i know that you can do this kind of thing to them, might have gone a bit mad with this one, but first time i have played around with it.

not bad at all, a couple of minor things, the highlights are a bit bright, but composition is good, i suppose these are uncropped?

That looks better Sue.

When you get chance have a look in the Tutorial section......always good for a few processing tips and there is always someone to give you good advice to a particular question;)

lion is a good edit, not bad at all, i would be proud of that

original photos taken from the camera and resized after instructions from matt earlier this evening, but that was all i have done to them, when i get some time i will have a look through the tutorials but working longday tomorrow so will have to see later in the week.

Loads better with the lion Sue, but it will really stand quite a bit of sharpening too.:)

Lion1.jpg

A really nice selection Sue ... and the lion can really scrub up quite well ... per CT's masterful attempt ... :D

Sue, a great start. I had a go with the Lion shot. One question, was this via a fence or glass? I think it was glass but its a great first effort. Nice one :)

I had a quick play with it too, I hope you dont mind. Slight boost in contrast and sharpen. Cant really loose the light from the glass but credit to you for a good shot.

I like what you've done with the lion Diego, the colours are great.

It was actually behind a fence - you can see the wiring running diagonally across the picture :)

Matt

Back