more puppies....!!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
ha ha you thought i had finished with these..

puppy-1.jpg

hope you like..

md(y)

Awwwww, I'm very much a cat person but I've got to admit they're adorable! How big were they? And how'd you manage to keep all those white surfaces clean with 3 (presumably adventurous) puppies running about all over the place?!

Chris

That would sell m8

Get emailing some of the calendar suppliers !!!!!

:baby:

Crikey Bob Dave ... :cautious: ... haven't they grown up yet ... :shrug:

Seems like only yesterday and they were still puppies ... :thinking: ... still cute though ... :D

:p

Pleased you haven't I've really like all your puppy shots.

Just how long did you have to play with them to tire them out enough to sit still though?

Andrea
45 mins all in thanks
Awwwww, I'm very much a cat person but I've got to admit they're adorable! How big were they? And how'd you manage to keep all those white surfaces clean with 3 (presumably adventurous) puppies running about all over the place?!

Chris
white muslin sheet and some lights
adorable definitely calendar worthy
thanks
(y)
That would sell m8

Get emailing some of the calendar suppliers !!!!!

any ideas who to start with..

Crikey Bob Dave ... :cautious: ... haven't they grown up yet ... :shrug:

Seems like only yesterday and they were still puppies ... :thinking: ... still cute though ... :D

:p

cheers rog ... they grow so fast..

md(y)

While I love your puppies shots in general, for me this one doesn't work nearly as well

The right puppy's body looks like an amorphous blob with a head stuck on it, and even it's legs looks like an afterthought

Weird

Try www.weirdlookingpuppyshotsofamorphousblobs.co.uk for a sales into a calendar

:LOL:

DD

Mate, they are fantastic - was someone else there holding meaty morsals, no matter the shots and subjects are awesome !
no morsels mate.. thanks for taking the time
Lovely shot, nice to see them back.
cheers lammie
While I love your puppies shots in general, for me this one doesn't work nearly as well

The right puppy's body looks like an amorphous blob with a head stuck on it, and even it's legs looks like an afterthought

Weird

Try www.weirdlookingpuppyshotsofamorphousblobs.co.uk for a sales into a calendar

:LOL:

DD
thanks for your honest thoughts as always DD
aww what a cute collection of cuteness!!!! :love:

:love: thanks lp

md(y)

:love: :love: :love: Such a shame they trash your house at that age! :LOL:

Do you mean the puppies or MD who trashes your house at that age?

MD wasn't too bad in my studio, few broken chairs, lighting stands used as 'swords' for pretend fighting & trying to control his kids, they tore the paper background to shreds and set fire to my desk - but otherwise not too bad

Thanks for the advice though, I'll not invite him to my home !!!

(y)

DD

MD wasn't too bad in my studio, few broken chairs, lighting stands used as 'swords' for pretend fighting & trying to control his kids, they tore the paper background to shreds and set fire to my desk - but otherwise not too bad

In the interests of avoiding being sued for Defamation of Character - I'd like to point out that most of the above statement is not true !!!

Use your own judgement to assess which bits though...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DD

luckerly they are not mine so the house is fine..
thanks for the comment
In the interests of avoiding being sued for Defamation of Character - I'd like to point out that most of the above statement is not true !!!

Use your own judgement to assess which bits though...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DD

i know :naughty: mind you i was there..

md(y)

Back