More Smoke

Keenbfb

Suspended / Banned
Name
Karl
Edit My Images
Yes
Not been playing much lately due to work commitments but felt inspired to give the smoke shots a try after seeing one on here so
here goes my first try.

Not sure if it's a little to busy but I quite like the effects.

4192879796_96ebb9c727_o.jpg

nice stuff im trying these out in a few days just need to get sum bits n bobs! :)

Some nice effects, some close in crops may be nice really abstracting the image.

I dont know wether its a good idea for you robbo to have a go at this sought of thing - having seen the aftermath of some of your projects.... this may be a little too dangerous :)

Some nice effects, some close in crops may be nice really abstracting the image.

I dont know wether its a good idea for you robbo to have a go at this sought of thing - having seen the aftermath of some of your projects.... this may be a little too dangerous :)

lol I have promised my self no more experiment till january!! get x mass out the way with my house in one piece lol

using an incense stick for the smoke so I know its not going to be flammable lol
(y)

EDIT: unless i douse it in petrol to get bigger smoke?

:runaway::amstupid::whistle:

Last edited:
Nice shot, should have tried xmas green.(y)

lol I have promised my self no more experiment till january!! get x mass out the way with my house in one piece lol

WHAT?? I hate you!!!!! :crying:

You've just spoilt Christmas for me! Boo Hoo! :crying: :crying:

Great first try but I think you'll agree it's a little too busy. Less is more. Must try one of these one day (adds to list).

Got to agree that it's a bit too busy but a good first attempt none the less (y)

You going to give it another go?

Thanks for all the positive comments they do help to keep the inspiration going of course I’m going to give it another go and next time lay of the sharpen mask a little it should help to keep those white spot’s out.

Robbo I followed a tutorial on YouTube (posted below) the nice thing was at the end of the video up popped a link to another one on how to play with it in Photoshop only thing was the wife had used all of our incense sticks so I had to use a cigarette which may be why I’ve got to much smoke

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoGavin#p/u/14/J2d281_HoEQ

where do you get the gaspers with purple smoke, I bet you can feel them doing you good when you get a lungful

hey, thats cool!! just wanted to know what ISO did u used for this because its a wee bit grainy..

The ISO was 100 I think that the grainy look came in post processing in photoshop I over sharpened a tad to much and didn't notice until I'd saved and posted it.

Back