More Splog attempts

Name
Rhod
Edit My Images
Yes
Not as good as my last attempt but thought I'd share them anyway:LOL: I think I need to find a way of controlling my drop speed:thinking: Anyone got any ideas?

Comments and critique always welcomed;)

Thanks for looking(y)

very nice...love the colouring, looks like a background rather that colouring the water?

im hoping to finalise some splogs tomorrow, had some great ideas from post in the last few days :)

Looks like you are starting to hone your skills now Rhod (y)

very nice...love the colouring, looks like a background rather that colouring the water?

im hoping to finalise some splogs tomorrow, had some great ideas from post in the last few days :)

Cheers Robbo(y) Yea most of the colour is from the BG can't get decent colour from food dye might try ink next:thinking:

Hey RJ...! perfect shots mate. Well done!

Thanks slt(y)

Looks like you are starting to hone your skills now Rhod (y)

Cheers Alby(y) Results are still very hit and miss plus the shutter is taking a battering:( Good fun though:)

A fine pair of Splogs :D Both look good to me (y) not sure what you mean by drop speed though :thinking:

A fine pair of Splogs :D Both look good to me (y) not sure what you mean by drop speed though :thinking:

Cheers Steve:) I didn't explain too well. I think I need to find a way of controlling the drops better. Not so much the speed as the interval between the drops. My set-up is a gravity fed reservoir so as the level drops so does the interval between the drops. I think I need more consistencey:thinking:

Hope this makes more sense;)

Rhod

Cheers Steve:) I didn't explain too well. I think I need to find a way of controlling the drops better. Not so much the speed as the interval between the drops. My set-up is a gravity fed reservoir so as the level drops so does the interval between the drops. I think I need more consistencey:thinking:

Hope this makes more sense;)

Rhod

OK, I understand now :) The marriote syphon principal should be able to do this by adjusting the depth of the top tube as it is that which gives the constant pressure :thinking: Having said that! I know it's not quite as easy as it sounds ... also make sure that the system is air tight i.e. doesn't drip when the top tube is blocked ... anyway, hope this helps .. ?

Really great pics, i've tried collisions but only seem to get droplets so far.. :(

Back