More than a few Ferraris (56k kettle on time)

RobertP

TPer Emeritus
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm just back today from a couple of days break in Bruges. Wandering around doing the tourist thing we came a cross an expensive car park. Didn't count them but there were 50 + all parked round the square. As it seems to be part of the Ferrari 60th celebrations there could have been 60 - I didn't count.

They were all shiny and fast looking but other than guessing what looks expensive I don't know much about them to choose the best to show here (sorry).

So many people getting in the way shots without them were impossible. Got loads of RAWs for the whole trip to process. The cars were on the first day so I've been through those.... here are 20 almost at random out of 60 odd.

f001.jpg

f002.jpg

f003.jpg

f004.jpg

f005.jpg

f006.jpg

f007.jpg

f008.jpg

f009.jpg

f010.jpg

Hi, thanks for sharing those, I rather like ferrari's!!!! :nuts: There are a couple of pics of an Enzo in my gallery, think the Enzo is about 600 BHP and well over £500k, why the owner let me sit on the paintwork i'll never know! :eek: :LOL:

Lovely cars. That square brings back memories, in my youth I ran around it naked in a stag weekend...

Any pics to share? :naughty:

Lovely cars... gonna have to wipe the drool off my monitor when the OH sees these :LOL:

Some really nice pic's there - particularly like the engine through glass shots!

It's what I love about a Ferrari.

:love:

..... As it seems to be part of the Ferrari 60th celebrations there could have been 60 - I didn't count.

Hi Robert,
I was most fortunate to be able to take part in the UK "leg" of the celebrations.
We met at St James' square, took breakfast at the RAC Club, and after more tyre kicking, we were bussed to The Italian Embassy for lunch.
What followed was surreal .... we were offerred "closed roads"
by the police .... along the mall, const. hill, marble arch, oxford street, A40 and eventually the M40 ... all on a saturday afternoon when the streets were probably at their busiest ... never again will i travel at such speeds thro' the centre of London.
We made our way to Silverstone, where the celebrations continued well into the early hours.

If anyone would care to see some pics, please shout.

cheers,
david

250SWB *faints*

(5th one down, 2nd batch)

Right, the wife, son and cats are up on e-bay, all electrical's are going to cash converters and the valuables to the pawn shop, might just be able to afford the tyre:bang:

Back